Outpatient Rehab in Morristown, NJ
Share Counseling ™ Services, a program of Seabrook House ®, is a CARF-accredited outpatient mental health and addiction treatment center located in historic Morristown, NJ. The facility is just a short drive from the bustling Morristown Green and right across the street from Morristown Medical Center.
We offer Partial Hospitalization (PHP), Intensive Outpatient (IOP), traditional aftercare and individual counseling for patients with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. With a goal towards total abstinence, Share Counseling ™ services helps clients heal the body, mind and spirit. This includes addiction treatment, monitoring and educational services for adult men and women who remain living in their homes while attending the outpatient programs. Patients are responsible for their own transportation to and from the facility.
Our Director of Outpatient Services, Larena Wilde, MS, LCADC, oversees all programs at Share Counseling ™ in Morristown, and our highly credentialed, licensed staff has vast experience in the addiction treatment field.
We’re more than just an outpatient office. We provide a safe, serene and sober place equipped with a wifi enabled cafe lounge, cable TV, vending machines and meeting space for Continuing Education Unit (CEU) classes and self-help meetings, including Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA). If you would like more information on CEU credit or want to organize a group of self help meetings, please contact email@example.com
Addiction Treatment in Morristown, NJ: Our Program
Traditional Outpatient (OP): two group sessions a week and as little as one per month.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): programming four days per week, including four, two-hour and 15-minute group sessions, one individual session and family/outside provider contacts monthly.
Partial Hospitalization (PHP): four days a week for five hours a day. (Note: patients attending partial care will be afforded one meal per day.)
Individual and family counseling: meet with a therapist each week for one hour.
Our addiction treatment process addresses the following:
- The dynamics of addiction
- The medical aspects of addiction
- The importance of abstinence
- Maximizing the use of 12-step groups
- Minimizing risky behavior
- Nutrition, exercise and recreation
- Relationship skills
- Conflict resolution
- Assertiveness and communication skills
- Family dynamics of addiction
- Relapse management skills
- Developing external sources for addiction
To be admitted to Share Counseling ™, you must…
- Have a DSM V diagnosis of substance abuse disorder and a strong likelihood that you’ll respond well to treatment
- Deal with symptoms that interfere with your ability to function in at least one life area
- Function in an outpatient setting and not pose a risk to self or others
- Meet American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) level II. 1 dimensional admission criteria
As a patient, you are expected to…
- Respect the confidentiality of all patients.
- Provide honest and accurate health information and a full list of prescribed medications.
- Report any difficulty with abstinence for alcohol and drug use. Be willing to make changes in your treatment plan to address such difficulties, including being referred to another level of care like residential treatment or hospitalization.
- Develop and comply with a treatment plan.
- Provide necessary information to a financial counselor and pay any out-of-pocket costs.
- Attend 12-step support group meetings on a regular basis while in the program.
Share Counseling ™ accepts many health insurance programs, including Aetna, AmeriHealth, AtlantiCare, APS, Health Net, Horizon Blue Cross, MHN, and Value Options. All co-pays are expected to be paid upon admission to the program.
Contact Us: Outpatient Rehab in Morristown, NJ
Let us provide you or someone you love with a safe and serene outpatient rehab in Morristown, NJ. To learn more about our Share Counseling ™ ™ services, call today: 973-946-8200.