Inpatient Drug Rehab Program
Seabrook House ® offers a wide range of addiction treatment services, including intensive stabilization (also known as detoxification), individual and group therapy, and education in the biological, social, and spiritual aspect of addiction in residential treatment.
Our inpatient rehabilitation program consists of a three-phase continuum of care for adults ages 18 years and over.
Phase One: 28 to 35 day residential program; this does not include detox.
Phase Two: Gender specific, sober living environments for men and women. Located on the grounds of a luxurious estate, clients stay a minimum of 12 months and participate in outside self-help meetings as well as daily group counseling to learn warning signs and identify potential triggers of relapse. Patients apply the tools and skills learned during phase one in a “real world” environment.
Phase Three: Our outpatient aftercare program offer clients therapy once a week for a minimum of eight months. During this time, our clinical staff 1 x week of therapy or a minimum of 8 months. Our clinical staff embraces the principles and philosophies of various Twelve Step programs throughout all phases of treatment.
Rehab for the Mind, Body, and Soul
At Seabrook House ®, we offer our clients conventional and unconventional addiction treatment to ensure lasting recovery that heals the physical, emotional, and social impact of substance abuse.
- Therapeutic Massage: Therapeutic massage is done in a quiet, serene room using massage techniques which can be given through clothing. The session focuses on the upper body – head, neck, shoulders, back, and arms. The massage session creates a nurturing space where patients can relax and let the soothing touch of massage loosen tense and achy muscles, and calm the nervous system.
- EMDR & Brainspotting: EMDR addresses the traumatic wounds that often play a role in substance use and addictive disorders. In brainspotting, therapists help clients position their eyes in ways that enable them to target sources of negative emotion.
- Equine Assisted Therapy: Equine assisted therapy incorporates horses experientially for emotional growth and learning. It is an experiential modality in which patients learn about themselves and others by participating in activities with the hoses, and then discussing thoughts, beliefs, behaviors, and patterns.
- Acu-Detox: Using acupuncture techniques, we help clients to reduce physical or emotional withdrawal symptoms and restore balance to the body so it can begin to heal.
- Adventure Ropes Course: Low and high ropes courses encourage our clients to take risks as they develop such life skills as leadership, communication and problem-solving.
- Fitness center: Exercise has a host of recovery benefits: less anxiety, depression, and stress and better sleep, to name a few. Clients can choose from our varied equipment, which includes recumbent bikes, elliptical trainers, treadmills, free weights and the Precor Universal Machine.
- Recreation/leisure skills group: Clients learn team building, trust and improved communication and how to incorporate meaningful leisure activities into their daily recovery plan.
- Drumming Circle
- Rhythm in Recovery
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Sleep Hygiene
- Stress Management
NJ Residential Addiction Treatment
If you or someone you love is suffering from addiction, it’s never too late to start on the road to recovery. To learn more about our inpatient drug rehab program, call today: 800-761-7575.