Outpatient Rehab in Cherry Hill, NJ
SHARE Counseling Services, a program of Seabrook House, is a CARF-accredited outpatient mental health and addiction treatment center located in the heart of Cherry Hill, NJ. The premier facility is just a short four-mile drive from both Virtua Marlton Hospital and Kennedy Memorial Hospital.
SHARE Counseling offers Partial Hospitalization (PHP), Intensive Outpatient (IOP), traditional aftercare and individual counseling for patients struggling with mental health and substance use disorder. Our highly credential and seasoned staff works with our clients on stabilization and 12-step immersion, with a goal toward total abstinence. Our Director of Outpatient Services, Larena Wilde, MS, LCADC, oversees all programs at SHARE Counseling in Cherry Hill, NJ.
SHARE Counseling is committed to providing exceptional mental health and addiction treatment through the healing of the body, mind and spirit. The program also provides monitoring and educational services to adult men and women who remain living in their homes while attending the outpatient programs. Patients are responsible for their own transportation to and from the facility.
The facility is more than just an outpatient office but a safe and serene place for those in early recovery. Its many comforts and features include:
- Wifi enabled cafe lounge
- Cable TV
- Vending machines
- Meeting space, which is utilized for Continuing Education Unit (CEU) classes as well as self help meetings, including Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA). For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Addiction Treatment in Cherry Hill, NJ: Our Program
Traditional Outpatient (OP) consists of as many as two group sessions a week and as little as one per month.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) requires patients to attend programming four days per week, including four, two hour and 15 minute group sessions, one individual session and family/outside provider contacts monthly.
Partial Hospitalization (PHP) is four days a week for five hours a day. Patients attending partial care will be afforded one meal per day.
Individual and Family Counseling allows patients to meet with a therapist each week for one hour.
The treatment process addresses the following:
- The dynamics of addiction
- The medical aspects of addiction
- The importance of abstinence
- Maximizing the use of 12-step groups
- Minimizing risky behavior
- Nutrition, exercise and recreation
- Relationship skills
- Conflict resolution
- Assertiveness and communication skills
- Family dynamics of addiction
- Relapse management skills
- Developing external sources for addiction
To be admitted to SHARE Counseling, the patient must meet the following criteria:
- DSM V diagnosis of substance use disorder and a strong likelihood that the patient will respond well to treatment
- Symptoms that interfere with the individual’s ability to function in at least one life area
- The ability to function in an outpatient setting and not pose a risk to self or others
- Meets American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) level II. 1 dimensional admission criteria
- Respect the confidentiality of all patients.
- Provide honest and accurate information about your health, all substance abuse and addictive behaviors. You’ll be asked to provide proof of all prescribed medications.
- Report any difficulty with abstinence for alcohol and drug use. Be willing to make changes in your treatment plan to address such difficulties. This could include being referred to another level of care, including residential treatment or hospitalization.
- To develop and comply with a treatment plan.
- To provide necessary information to a financial counselor and to pay any out-of-pocket costs.
- To attend 12-step support group meetings on a regular basis while in the program.
SHARE Counseling accepts many health insurance programs including: Aetna, AmeriHealth, AtlantiCare, APS, Health Net, Horizon Blue Cross, MHN, and Value Options. All co-pays are expected to be paid upon admission to the program.
Contact Us: Outpatient Rehab in Cherry Hill, NJ
If you or someone you love is looking for safe and serene outpatient rehab in Cherry Hill, NJ, look no further. To learn more about our Share Counseling services, call today: 856-663-0010.