Share Counseling ™ Outpatient Rehab Services
A Program of Seabrook House ®
Each state-of-the-art facility offers Partial Hospitalization (PHP), Intensive Outpatient (IOP), traditional aftercare and individual counseling for those patients identified with co-occurring mental health and substance dependence issues. The focus of these services is stabilization and 12 Step immersion, with a goal toward total abstinence from chemicals.
In addition, Share Counseling ™ offers distinct IOP services for those clients currently enrolled in a Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) program, such as buprenorphine maintenance. We recognize the lack of quality services available for this exploding population and want to be a support to local physicians and other outpatient programs.
All programs are supervised by Director of Outpatient Services, Jennifer Dunzelman Jakubowski, PC, LCADC. All clinical services are staffed with highly credentialed, licensed staff with many years experience in the mental health and addiction treatment field.
More than just an outpatient office, each facility features a Wifi enabled café lounge for patients, cable TV, vending machines, meeting space for outside events and self help meetings open to the public. Our goal is to create a safe, sober environment for those in early recovery.
Share Counseling ™ is committed to providing exceptional mental health and addiction treatment through the healing of body, mind, and spirit. We encourage all patients o restore their lives by embracing a way of life based on the 12 step principles of recovery. Our program provides addiction treatment, monitoring and educational services to adult women and men. Patients will remain living in their homes while attending our outpatient programs. Patients are also responsible for their own transportation to and from the facility.
Traditional Outpatient(OP) consists of as many as 2 group sessions a week and as little as one per month.
The Intensive Outpatient Program(IOP) requires patients to attend programming four days per week/3-hour group sessions, one individual session and family/outside provider contacts monthly.
Partial Hospitalization(PHP) is four days a week for five hours a day. Patients attending partial care will be afforded one meal per day.
Buprenorphine Intensive Outpatient is offered at all Share Counseling ™. Click here for more information.
Individual and Family Counseling allows patients to meet with a therapist each week for 1 hour.
Share Counseling ™ Cherry Hill, NJ
1930 Marlton Pike East (Route 70), Suite O-77
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-2150
Share Counseling ™ Northfield, NJ
2111 New Road, Suite 101
Northfield, NJ 08225-1512
Share Counseling ™ Morristown, NJ
101 Madison Ave., Suite 205
Morristown, NJ 07960-7305
Fax: (973) 795-2229
Phone: (973) 946-8200
*Outpatient Services are also offered at our main campus in Bridgeton, NJ
Share Counseling ™ Bridgeton, NJ
133 Polk Lane
The Treatment process address the following
- The dynamics of addiction
- The medical aspects of addiction
- The importance of abstinence
- Maximizing the user of 12-step groups
- Minimizing risky behavior
- Nutrition, exercise and recreation
- Relationship skills
- Conflict resolution
- Assertiveness and communication skills
- Family Dynamics of addiction
- Relapse management skills
- Developing external sources of support
- DSM IV-TR diagnosis of substance abuse disorder and a strong likelihood that the patient will respond well to treatment
- Symptoms that interfere with the individual’s ability to function in at least one life area
- The ability to function in an outpatient setting and not pose a risk to self or others
- Meets ASAM level II.1 dimensional admission criteria
- Respect the confidentiality of all patients
- Provide honest and accurate information about your health, all substance abuse and addictive behaviors. You will be asked to provide proof of all prescribed medications.
- Report any difficulty with abstinence for alcohol and drug use. Be willing to make changes in your treatment plan to address such difficulties. This could include being referred to another level of care, including residential treatment or hospitalization.
- To develop and comply with a treatment plan.
- To provide necessary information to a financial counselor and to pay any out-of-pocket costs
- To attend 12-step support group meetings on a regular basis while in the program.
Seabrook House ® is in-network with many health insurance plans as well as accepting out of network. Examples of some payors are Aetna, AmeriHealth, AtlantiCare, APS, HealthNet, Horizon Blue Cross, MHN, and Value Options. All co-pays are expected to be paid upon admission to the program.