Extended Care Rehab Programs
Seabrook House offers extended care options for both adult women and men. After completing 30 days of rehab, patients benefit greatly from an additional 12 months of extended care at Changes4Women or the Men’s Long Term Rehab (LTR) program.
Changes4Women provides a minimum 12-month, long-term rehab program for women in early recovery. Length of stay is determined by each resident’s individual progress. The facility features both private and semi-private accommodations in the newly renovated house and cottages.
Men’s LTR offers a minimum 12-month, long-term rehab program, offering clinical services, housing and employment opportunities in a multiphase step down program. Length of stay is determined by each resident’s individual progress. Both private and semi-private accommodations are available.
Why Long-Term Treatment Works
While the appropriate duration for addiction treatment depends on the individual and the addiction, the National Institute on Drug Abuse notes that most addicted individuals need at least three months in treatment to significantly reduce or stop their drug use — and the best outcomes occur with longer durations of treatment.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why long-term treatment may be best for you or someone you love:
- Recovery is a long-term process and frequently requires multiple episodes of treatment.
- Relapses can and do occur and long-term treatment can help individuals get a better handle on triggers.
- The longer someone is engaged in a program, the better their chances for a lifetime of sobriety.
- Clients have more time to heal their minds, bodies and spirits from the damage caused by addiction.
- Long-term treatment provides daily support, structure and counseling, which will help ease the transition into real life after rehab.
More About Our New Jersey Addiction Treatment
To learn more about our long-term addiction treatment for men (Men’s Long Term Rehab) or women (Changes4Women), call us today: 856-455-7575, or email: email@example.com.