As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, your contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. You can choose the way to give that best suits you:
- Other Ways to Give Online –
- Check – Please print a Donation Form and mail it with your gift made payable to:
The Seabrook House ® Foundation
ATTN: Stephanie Shoemaker
133 Polk Lane, P.O. Box 5055
Seabrook, NJ 08302
- Credit Card– Credit Card donations may be one time gifts, or can be automatically charged to your credit card for a specific length of time. You may use your credit card by:
- Using the online donation form.
- Printing the donation form and mailing to The Seabrook House ® Foundation.
- Calling the Development Office at (800) 761-7575 x 1050.
- Planned Giving – From bequests to annuities, there are many options for how to make a planned gift that not only secures financial support for the future of those we serve but is also comfortable to you. Please contact the Seabrook House ® Foundation to discuss options that are best suited for you.
- Memorials/Tributes – The Foundation gratefully accepts donations made in a person’s memory as well as tributes to honor and celebrate an accomplishment in someone’s life, such as a recovery anniversary. Whether it is a memorial donation or a tribute, the Foundation will send an acknowledgement of a gift made to the designated person. Please contact the Development Office at (800) 761-7575 x 1050 to make arrangements.
All donations made through online giving are safe and secure. It is the Seabrook House ® Foundation’s policy not to share your personal information with 3rd parties.ties.