What to Bring
- Cigarettes and E-Cigarettes. (Used only designated times outdoors)
- Patients should pack 7 days of comfortable, casual clothing. Dress clothes optional for Saturday night dinners. Your clothing should reflect a healthy attitude toward recovery.
- Prescription Card for all medications.
- Please bring all prescribed medications in appropriately labeled bottles. If bottles not available, do not bring loose pills. Instead bring a list including name, dosage and schedule. No capsules are permitted. You may be responsible to pay for new prescriptions.
- Work out clothing for exercise in our fitness center.
- Health Insurance I.D. card.
- Driver’s license for identification
- No more than $200.00 spending money for items in our store.
- All toiletries i.e. toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, deodorant, etc. Also, don’t forget sunblock.
- Small clock radio for nightstand.
- Slippers and/or flip-flops and bathrobes and shower shoes for shower purposes.
- Umbrella, jacket or sweater since our campus is large and consists of many buildings.
What Not to Bring
- Patients should not bring sexually provocative clothing, ripped or torn clothing, clothing with drug or alcohol references, low cut blouses, spandex/tight fitting clothing, cut off pants or shirts, muscle shirts or tank tops, halter or bare midriff tops. No hats, sweatbands, bandanas or dark glasses are to be worn indoors.
- No products containing alcohol like mouthwash, perfume, cologne or body splash due to high alcohol content.
- Aerosol products of any kind i.e. hair spray, deodorant, etc.
- Food or candy/gum of any kind.
- Towels, linens, blankets or pillows. That will be provided
- Headphones, headsets, CD players, MP3 players,digital music players,Walkman, cell/mobile phones, laptop computers, beepers, televisions, computer equipment of any kind.
- Hair clippers or hair dyes.
- Anything that may be considered a weapon i.e. pocketknives, scissors, etc.
- Video games of any kind.
- Pets of any kind including fish, insects, reptiles, etc.
- Expensive jewelry.
- Reading material of any kind unless 12-Step oriented.
- Smokeless tobacco, snuff.
PHONE CALLS – All patients are permitted to make phone calls out on specified days and times. However, there are no incoming calls allowed due to Federal confidentiality laws. Patients may receive postal mail by sending to the address listed below.
F.Y.I. – Anything you may forget can most likely be purchased at our store located on-grounds.